Science Forums

Funky e-mails to Hypography

Tormod

It's raining idiots... halleluja" :(

Why "halleluja"? Well, raining implies having fallen a good few hundred meters. Preferably on their heads. And then... oh well. Never mind.

I betcha that guy's on a ventilation machine. 'Cause he's sure as hell too stupid to breathe on his own.

The oh so sincere business researcher.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have look your site and I like to make a business with you. I get looking interest for some your product. So, maybe you could help me to find and supply the best. I hope you accepted this request and will back to confirm me about product detail. But before I place my order to purchase I would ask you regarding the product.

1. Do you have International Business and ship to Southeast Asia/Singapore country?

2. Do you accept and take direct debit payment by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) for payment?

3. Could you despact the packages by Federal Express, DHL, or UPS Express method?

Please give me the best answer and confirm back about my question. Awaiting for your comment to above answers and proposals, hope we've be able to deal with your company in near future as well. And i hope you can be responsible. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Sorry, we do not offer international shipping. Third corner on the left only.

• 7 months later...

It's been a while, but here goes...

The prissy miss:

I feel rather alarmed after completing several of your quizes (notably music and science) I have noticed that some of your answers are incorrect and also some of your questions are worded badly, with a poor grasp of the ENGLISH language! I feel it's important to let you know so as you can make corrections, before people who use your quizes learn incorrect 'FACTS'

I have also noticed that your questions appear to have been copied from other online quizes!

get your act sorted or remove this site from the net.

Ms G Hazelnut

Our apologies. See, we keep our correct facts separate from the incorrect facts in order to avoid confusion.

• 1 month later...

The misguided bible thumper:

BIBLE`S CODE UNLOCKED.According to the Bible the world has been created in six days,but according to the Science this process has taken billions of years.If we exclude the difference in time and we pay attention to the SEQUENCE,we will see that there is no contradiction between both,but only the question-why in the Bible things happened so fast?There is an answer and it`s in the Bible itself.Moses described the creation from his own sight as an eyewitness.Where and when he saw It and how could he have seen something happen before his existence?Answer:For forty days he has been at the mount Sinai where he got information about the past,present and future.The Creation had been REcreated to him there,he had seen how the already existing world had been made.The long process of evolution had been shown to him in the first six days and the SEVENTH day had been dedicated to human`s appearing.After that he had seen the difference between Adam`s origin and Eve`s one.Adam comes from the dirt in the process of evolution,but Eve comes from DNA material out his body,which marks another jump for the evolution or in other words-the missing section of the chain which Science is looking for.The Creation continue and The Next Jump Is Coming...2012?!

If I contacted to you by mistake and this is the wrong address,please make sure that you send me the correct e-mail or You can send that to the people who are interested on the subject.

Wait...are you saying it took SEVEN days for Moses to spot the difference between Adam and Eve?