Science Forums

Industrialisation is Terrific.

clapstyx

I feel its about time someone started saying how fantastic the concept of industrialisation has been for the planet and the experience of life in general. I mean its obviously being promoted with as much velocity as can be mustered because its great and its giving us a fabulous sense of peace of mind to know that it should be kept going like this perpetually into eternity so that every species in every generation can enjoy its wonderous array of mass balance benefits beyond the annihilation of time.

I mean really why arent people super positive in favour of the furtherance industrialisation. Nobody talks that way about about. Nobody says "By golly I know I'm using up more oxygen in my car to day than the potplant on my 2nd storey balcony will ever put back in my entire life and that if mankind cant resolve every strategy to the point where they all do work perpetually into eternity they wont...but I dont mind...in fact I'm joyful..why?...because I live in a time where I can be as stupid as I like and someone down the line has to become so super intelligent as to solve every imperfection to thinking in a hurry and I think its funny"