Science Forums

Origin of the universe theory

JoeRoccoCassara

I have spent most of my grade school life trying to figure this out, in one form or the other, over the course of five years it has given me such an extensive knowledge of physics that I doubt any kid in my grade can really compete with me in this aspect, which is why I propose this theory as the solution of the origin of the universe, know that this theory might have bugs, and I'm sure people on this site would scorn some kid coming on and saying that he solved everything, know that this is not the case, nor may what I say is solved be solved at all, if that makes any sense:

The cosmos began as countless protons and neutrons. Driven by the weakest gravity imaginable, over an seemingly infinite period of time they formed into a cloud of interstellar gas. Soon a star began to form in it's center of mass. As this primordial star grew fusion began to occur in it's core still before the distant neutrons and protons could join with the cloud. The core eventually became so dense from the gravitation that it collapsed into a super massive black hole, and the outer shell of this primordial star burst from the massive and sudden fusion of the collapse, in the form of photons, this Super Nova is now known to man as the Big Bang.

The outer interstellar gasses around the pre-existing star were so great in magnitude that they crushed the bursting star shell into photons, and then proceeded to collapse into the black hole. The degenerate matter inside the super massive black hole then began to decay into free neutrinos, particles that can pass through matter, and travel inside warped space time. Neutrinos are what mankind now perceives to be Dark Energy. Over the course of a few thousand years the neutrinos became so great in magnitude that they began to disrupt space time itself, causing the collapsing cloud of interstellar gas to expand in all directions, thus began the Big Inflation. The separated clumps of interstellar gas, which were moving in no specific direction, began to form galaxies, and the inner black hole decayed into neutrinos.

In my theory it is explained that when neutrons, or other types of degenerate matter decay, they release neutrinos. As more and more matter is decayed into neutrinos, space time becomes more and more disturbed. This theory replaces Dark Energy, the mysterious energy that has caused the expansion of the universe to perpetuate, with neutrinos. As black holes and the cores of neutron stars decay, more and more neutrinos are released. My theory suggests many things, that right before the Big Bang, or the Primoridal Super Nova as one might call it, there was over three times as much matter in the universe as there is now, that before the Primordial Super Nova (The Big Bang), there was a mighty star that collapsed into a mighty Black Hole, bigger than any that now exist in the universe.

But it doesn't explain how galaxies, specifically the Milky Way is held together. To solve this we use Isaac Newton's first law of motion which states that; An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

Therefore it was the once existing matter, which was transformed into free neutrinos, that caused the stars at the edge of the Milky Way to orbit the galaxy's central mass at the same speed as the central stars. This propelled them into motion, and because no outside force is preventing them from leaving their orbits, they will stay in orbit at the same speed, just like the moon orbits Earth, and neither leaves it nor crashes into it.

I have conjured this theory to solve everything in the creation of the now known universe, save how matter was created in the first place, which I believe no mortal human can comprehend.

• 3 weeks later...

"Relativly speaking, not even space-time exists between the black holes. "

====

I am not sure what do you mean by "relatively", but "between the balck holes" already invoked the concept of space, if not time. So you contradicted yourself. Sorry, try again.

• 3 months later...
I have spent most of my grade school life trying to figure this out, in one form or the other, over the course of five years it has given me such an extensive knowledge of physics that I doubt any kid in my grade can really compete with me in this aspect, which is why I propose this theory as the solution of the origin of the universe, know that this theory might have bugs, and I'm sure people on this site would scorn some kid coming on and saying that he solved everything, know that this is not the case, nor may what I say is solved be solved at all, if that makes any sense:

Kudos to you on endeavoring to understand the finer mysteries of the cosmos. :turtle:

The cosmos began as countless protons and neutrons. Driven by the weakest gravity imaginable, over an seemingly infinite period of time they formed into a cloud of interstellar gas. Soon a star began to form in it's center of mass. As this primordial star grew fusion began to occur in it's core still before the distant neutrons and protons could join with the cloud. The core eventually became so dense from the gravitation that it collapsed into a super massive black hole, and the outer shell of this primordial star burst from the massive and sudden fusion of the collapse, in the form of photons, this Super Nova is now known to man as the Big Bang.

Where did the protons/neutrons (in fact all baryons) come from be collapsing ? What

created the leptons (electrons, neutrinos, etc).

The degenerate matter inside the super massive black hole then began to decay into free neutrinos, particles that can pass through matter, and travel inside warped space time.

Is the whole universe inside this hole ? What made the "free" neutrinos ?

Neutrinos are what mankind now perceives to be Dark Energy. Over the course of a few thousand years the neutrinos became so great in magnitude that they began to disrupt space time itself, causing the collapsing cloud of interstellar gas to expand in all directions, thus began the Big Inflation. The separated clumps of interstellar gas, which were moving in no specific direction, began to form galaxies, and the inner black hole decayed into neutrinos.

How is it that Neutrinos are what manifests Dark Energy ? Neutrinos are lepton just like

electrons.

In my theory it is explained that when neutrons, or other types of degenerate matter decay, they release neutrinos. As more and more matter is decayed into neutrinos, space time becomes more and more disturbed. This theory replaces Dark Energy, the mysterious energy that has caused the expansion of the universe to perpetuate, with neutrinos. As black holes and the cores of neutron stars decay, more and more neutrinos are released. My theory suggests many things, that right before the Big Bang, or the Primoridal Super Nova as one might call it, there was over three times as much matter in the universe as there is now, that before the Primordial Super Nova (The Big Bang), there was a mighty star that collapsed into a mighty Black Hole, bigger than any that now exist in the universe.

Our sun is a massive neutrino source due to the thermonuclear process going on within.

Thus we should be able to measure the Dark Energy effects of our local star. How come

we can not (so far) ?

But it doesn't explain how galaxies, specifically the Milky Way is held together. To solve this we use Isaac Newton's first law of motion which states that; An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

What holds a galaxy together is the Universal Law of Gravitation (Newton was correct!).

Therefore it was the once existing matter, which was transformed into free neutrinos, that caused the stars at the edge of the Milky Way to orbit the galaxy's central mass at the same speed as the central stars. This propelled them into motion, and because no outside force is preventing them from leaving their orbits, they will stay in orbit at the same speed, just like the moon orbits Earth, and neither leaves it nor crashes into it.

Neutrinos being ejected from all stars are throughout the galaxies (all of them) and are

not Just on the preriphery of a galaxy.

I am not sure how old you are, though I like your boldness to venture a guess. :eek:

maddog