Science Forums

Peace

belovelife

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dicuss things

puny earthling, do you really believe there is anything you can discuss with us?

All those examinations and procedures and then you leave us on the side of the road feeling used

we don't abduct humans for that either... we have services for that, ever hear of worm hoe's? but we do need specimens every now and again to teach the elementary school kids all about human anatomy, and occasionally for their exam, where they have to seemingly introduce some sort of a simple electronic device, such as mind control probes, into the human. If someone notices it, the student fails...

do you miss your anal probing?

hey, hey, records indicate that you enjoyed it, besides you gotta reward your subjects somehow, some people get a piece of candy, some people get a cool scar, some a nice story, others just get things stuck up their ........... its a rewards thing....

can you control you own mind, say everyone around you told you that dihidrooxide was the most potentially explosive substance, contributed to thousands of deaths per year, and 100 percent of prison imates are users

would you make it illegal.........

what would you consider a reward, currency, knowledge, or cuddling afterwards

can you control you own mind, say everyone around you told you that dihidrooxide was the most potentially explosive substance, contributed to thousands of deaths per year, and 100 percent of prison imates are users

would you make it illegal.........

what would you consider a reward, currency, knowledge, or cuddling afterwards

Look belove, if you are going to drink and post the least you can do is bring enough tequela for everyone! ;)

Roll another one, just like the other one, you've been hanging on to it :)

absolutely, hydro hydroxic acid takes lives of many people, it is used in every major explosive, it is used to deliver chemical weapons to masses, and is given to kids in the elementary schools. It is used by the FBI during questioning, it is used by the marines during battle, it has been used to suppress riots and stop civil wars, it is used in nuclear weapons and it's in your house...

Hey, we put it on your planet... btw, its by far not the most potentially explosive substance btw, in order for a substance to be explosive, it has to be unstable in either chemically or energetically... water is neither, as far as i know.

But lets analyze this as grown up people. Also, if i happen to say something wrong, since i am not a chemist, and in fact hate chemistry, feel free to correct me, i don't see change as anything bad.

so lets consider that what you meant was splitting the atom and then comparing the exothermic reaction of [ce]{2H2} + {O2} > {2H2O}[/ce]

lets see, we can approximate this using bond strengths.

for 2H2 we have H-H with bond energy of 436 kJ/mol, we have 2 of those

for O2 we have O=O with bond energy of 498kJ/mol

total bond energy is 436*2+498 = 1370kJ/mol

resultant is 2H20, so we have H-O-H

H-O bond in water is around 467kJ/mol

we have total of 2*(2*467) or 1868kJ/mol

thus the reaction is 1370-1868=-498, so the reaction is exothermic with creation of 498kJ/mol energy

in comparison, let's take [ce]{C8N8O16} > {8CO2} + {4N2}[/ce]

lets see, bond energy, its 8 C-C 8 C-N and 16 N-O > 16 C=O and 4 N-N

bonds = kJ/mol

C-C = 347

C-N = 305

N-O = 201

C=O = 805

N-N = 160

8*347+8*305+16*201 = 8432 kJ/mol

16*805+4*160 = 13520 kJ/mol

thus 8432 - 13520 = -5088 kJ/mol

its an endothermic reaction that produces 5088 kJ/mol of energy, which is over 10 times more then our dihidrooxyde reaction produces... granted ofcourse that octanitrocubane is nearly impossible to produce, and is perhaps the most or at least one of the most explosive chemical scientists are able to currently create (bout 20-25% more powerful then HMX, and its also very stable), but stil...

Being a stable explosive, it is much less stable then water, so case being that H2O is not the most explosive of materials, even potentially. actually there is no hydrogen in C8N8O16, so it leaves no vapor either, and is a perfect contestant, not having or leaving water at all :)

correct me if i'm wrong, tho.