Science Forums

Petition for Chess.

Dark Mind

Well, I didn't say about chess, but go ahead and count me in. I'll play, but unless you have the mind of a nematode, you will have no trouble beating me. Global Thermonuclear War? Well, *that* I'm a pro in....

"I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids,"

Buffy

Hey Dev Team: See how badly we need a quote of the day feature? Each quote of the day would have to be a whole thread with all of us riffing off of it...

You damn bloodsuckers...we have a working version on the dev site but it is, let's say, not fully tested yet...

You damn bloodsuckers...
I don't suck! I slay em! :naughty:

I'll be a good girl and even offer to moderate it, since I'm so guilty of "overquoting" around here!

"Did you find out anything about the scythe?"

"It slices, dices, and makes julienne preacher."

Buffy

Uhh... This was an issue in a different forum (I forget which, Tormod will probably be able to say which, he started the thread) but we seem to be drifting off topic (chess, remember?) quite often. I'm not saying it should stop, I actually enjoy reading most of these "off-topic" debates/conversations (I'm a better Thermo-nuclear War-ist [ <- does that work?:naughty:] than Buffy :hihi: ; but most of them would probably be best sent via PM (Private Message). Just a suggestion.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, YES, YES, YES!!!! I WON!!! Oh thank God *slight chuckle from humored atheist*, chess...

I want to be, and should be, a moderator of the forum as well.

First, I don't think there was a competition.

Second, Dark Mind - we appreciate your contributions thus far, but will have to get to know you a little better before you become a Moderator. No offense, and I'm not saying that you won't be a Mod in the future. Keep up the good work, become an active and contributing member, and we'll see what happens, ok?

First, I don't think there was a competition.

Second, Dark Mind - we appreciate your contributions thus far, but will have to get to know you a little better before you become a Moderator. No offense, and I'm not saying that you won't be a Mod in the future. Keep up the good work, become an active and contributing member, and we'll see what happens, ok?

Okay, sounds good. Thanks for translating your signature Irish!

And about the competition thing... are you sure, 'cause I was sure there was, and I WON! Hurray! :hyper:

Thanks for translating your signature Irish!

Thank Killean! Finally, I'm back to normal, whatever THAT is! Just wait though, I'll make Tormod mad again and he'll change it all to Portugese or something. At least if he made it Malaysian, I could ask Tinny to translate it for me... :hyper: