Science Forums

Petition for Chess.

Dark Mind

Uh-oh guys... Killean is making the executive decisions now. Forget about me and Tormod, just ask Killean if you want something done, eh? :eek:
Geez, its always the coders that think they run things... until you move them from development to QA, or worse customer support....luckily he doesn't work for me... :)

They-don't-call-me-The-Slayer-for-nothing,

Buffy

Uh-oh guys... Killean is making the executive decisions now. Forget about me and Tormod, just ask Killean if you want something done, eh? :eek:

Not really. What some don't know is that I'm part of the logic of Torbot. Torbot's logic is so huge that it had to make several child logorythms in order to maintain itself. Though I think I've said too much, might end up getting deleted for leaking classified information.

Killbot out! :)

Not really. What some don't know is that I'm part of the logic of Torbot. Torbot's logic is so huge that it had to make several child logorythms in order to maintain itself. Though I think I've said too much, might end up getting deleted for leaking classified information.

Killbot out! :eek:

*Torbot acknowledges*

*Looks up next step in secret plan to take over world*

Geez, its always the coders that think they run things... until you move them from development to QA, or worse customer support....luckily he doesn't work for me... :)

You couldn't afford me. :P T pays me in cookies and literature. And not the delicious kind, the ah, browser brand cookies... Yeah...

I think 50 is stretching it, though...

25 then? :eek:

I'm personally amazed that this thread is getting so much attention, and with as many posts as this I was thinking maybe I should just add a poll so it would be easier to count the "Yea" votes. And I personally think 30 would be a good number to get before starting this thing up, mainly because it would be better to have variety in your opponents and if only 15 or 25 people are playing your're enventually going to get used to how they play.

Just start a thread and PM your moves back and forth. All that is really needed is a thread for people to agree to have a match. Get you Nike shoes on and "Just do it."

That method takes too long and is not as fun (in my mind) as playing in real time against your opponent. We need to have a multiplayer chess game here :eek:. Sorry, I didn't mean to rant :).

Okay, here's what we have so far...

1. dark mind -----yes

2. irisheyes?------yes, I think (not specifically stated)

3. tormod---------yes

4. obsycli---------yes

5. telemad--------yes

6. aki--------------yes

7. buffy? ----------yes, for thermo neuclear war

8. morphyous----yes

9. prgmdave-----yes

10.quantum------yes

11.frank jr.?------yes (don't ask, don't tell)

12.thomas--------yes

13.turtle----------yes

14.nemo----------yes

15.openmind5----yes

16.clay?-----------yes, (not specifically stated)

17.fishteacher73-yes

18.geko-----------yes

and now me

19.beaker---------yes!