Science Forums

[Announcement] Site problems

Tormod

OPERATION : RESTORE HYPOGRAPHY TO PLAIN OL' SELF OVER

I REPEAT MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Hypography is back toTthe same Drab, Boring, Useless WONDERFUL state which it was in before terror struck The mistake happened. Blast the damned devil responsible!!! just remember that the site is human..breathing.....HEART ATTACK...arrgh. Ahem...:phones:

IT IS TIME TO weep and boo CELEBRATE. Bring out thecyanide and the guns......err beer... let us gun down every-one whom we hate, and shove it up their rear digestive canal.:embarassed:

the beers on me er.. Tormod...some one....er the house!

Three tears ...cheers

I wish to thank the entire mod team for their unstinging support over putting things back to normal.

Thanks

TBA

• 3 weeks later...

OPERATION : RESTORE HYPOGRAPHY TO PLAIN OL' SELF OVER

I REPEAT MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Hypography is back toTthe same Drab, Boring, Useless WONDERFUL state which it was in before terror struck The mistake happened. Blast the damned devil responsible!!! just remember that the site is human..breathing.....HEART ATTACK...arrgh. Ahem...:hihi:

IT IS TIME TO weep and boo CELEBRATE. Bring out thecyanide and the guns......err beer... let us gun down every-one whom we hate, and shove it up their rear digestive canal.:D

the beers on me er.. Tormod...some one....er the house!

Three tears ...cheers

I wish to thank the entire mod team for their unstinging support over putting things back to normal.

Thanks

TBA

Finally the scars are loooong gone :doh:

RIP:RIP:

Cheers

TBA