Science Forums

Our Arcade is back up

Tormod

OMGS! the arcade is so very cool!

but i don't know what happened (crap!) maybe my internet is too slow, but i ended up with a 16k+ before i got killed on the 13 day of hell. :oh_really: in any event, thanks for the new feature! *thumbsup*

more arcade action tomorrow for sure! :phones:

*Bug Alert!*

3D Championship Golf is ranking by highest score instead of lowest score. This is a programming error because in golf, the lower your score the better, and this game is scoring based on number of strokes.

Funky. Not much I can do about this, though, apart from finding a different golf game! :)

Grains, what are you ? An unemployed teenager? :hihi: You beat me out of Buggin and I can't even get close to you! Oh well, to the better man go the spoils:doh:

I wish I was an unemployed teenager!!! More time for hypography games!!! :hyper: :singer: :hyper:

I have been playing games for a lonnnnng time and is by far my favorite pass time. That buggin game is by far the hardest one in the forum. I first started playing and was like how the heck did this guy get this score. Then I just kept on working with it. I think a little luck came into it as well with that game.

If it makes anyone feel any better I stayed home today because I was on to late playing all these games! :D