Science Forums

Hypography huh?

C1ay

lol, you exagerated to get a better score didn't you, Irish? :D

define 'better'. I would call "better" something that does NOT include the word 'geek'.

Did you count habits formed simply to remain in proximity to your hubby? those don't count....I think...:D

Believe it or not, I don't form habits to stay in proximity to him, it's the other way around. If asked which of us had the stornger personality, both of us would say it isn't him. And trust me, any habits that I have formed over the years had very little to do with staying close to anyone. That was one of his bigger fears at the beginning of our relationship- that I would turn a corner one day and leave him standing there... oh well, i think you may just be jealous that I scored better than you did. of course, that happens a lot on the silly tests that are posted around here, doesn't it? :)

Somehow I have no problems with this statement. Strange.... :)

strange, how???

i think we are all fairly clear on who the more dominant personality is in our relationship.

of course, i'd say the same is probably true of you and Yvonne... and i think you and my hubby both like it that way, though i doubt you'd often admit as much. :D

Not to mention you get a whole extra 1% just because your a female geek. *runs away*

do the math. i still have more points... geez, just too bizarre. i'd love to see Linda's score...

and tell me that you didn't actually click on those 'girly' buttons too, just to bump your score.

you BETTER run, you little punk. if it wasn't your birthday...

Tormod may be the man in charge, but of what? Need I say more...

No, you needn't say another word. :)

I must admit, I'm flabbergasted that he had the guts to tell you he said he was in charge of anything... except maybe the dishwasher.... or the laundry basket... or a sick child... or whatever you tell him he's allowed to be in charge of today... :D

Boys! They are SOOOOOOOOOO immature!

Naw, just jealous that she got a higher score even though she 'claims' she is not a geek. :)

and tell me that you didn't actually click on those 'girly' buttons too, just to bump your score.

you BETTER run, you little punk. if it wasn't your birthday...

Me no click girly buttons. I took the test seriously, which is a good sign of being a super geek... or foolish... Meh. :D