Science Forums

Electing God

TheBigDog

And Overdog returned unto the Forum, and said, wherefore hast no evil been posted by this people for Seven days and Seven nights?

Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, and all the people rejoice, for Overdog has returned.

So Overdog, the great deceiver has returned, You should have stayed in the Stygian realms you came from fallen one. Now you are back and now I must do something about you least you deceive more innocents. You offer nothing but slavery and death, repent and I will forgive you, even now as you continue to eat away at the good world I am bringing forth.

So lets have a run off election, cut it down to two or three candidates. I want to get to work freeing the human spirit!

False Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the election.

Depart, I pray you, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, and voteth not for them, lest ye be consumed in all their sins.

I endure all things for thy sake, that all may obtain the eternal salvation and glory of Overdog.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The status quo is the winner, of course. Now git down on your knees and pray for forgiveness...

Overdog, you are trouble, I've sent Underdog to get you, when you meet you'll both disappear in a flash of light and I'll have the universe to my self! I'll set everyone free of your domination!

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder, fighting all who rob and plunder! :shrug:

Overdog, you are trouble, I've sent Underdog to get you, when you meet you'll both disappear in a flash of light and I'll have the universe to my self! I'll set everyone free of your domination!

Speed of lightning, roar of thunder, fighting all who rob and plunder! B)

Underdog? You mean you sent my dad to deal with him!?!

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

I instigate realisation processes in nature to expand the depth of consciousness so they think on other levels. Something I recently noticed is that when I do that rapidly simultaneous to making the survival challenges of other species easier and time it with the the climaxes and resolve of Eric Claptons guitar work they agree that I am god because I double matched to the equivalency and then those other species match that and we play on a god level basis of understanding that to retain my integrity I have to come up with a harmonic continuation. Basically they think Clapton's an arsehole for denying us.

• 10 years later...