Science Forums

Electing God

TheBigDog

Oh no, don't think I haven't been watching all this heresy. I created Hell, and all of you are headed there, including my opponents, unless I save you. I am the way of salvation, only I can save you. Do not believe these charlatans and false prophets....

Vote for me and I'll let Overdog rant and rave his powerless threats on his own distant planet all by his self. Young, healthy, and Immortal and doomed to walk alone forever! :naughty:

VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL SET YOU FREE!

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before Me.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

And Moontanman doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should voteth for him. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he shall causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Moontanman Six hundred threescore and six.

Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before Me.

Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

Overdog is trying to deceive you with obfuscation and deception. You'll get nothing but straight talk from me, no twisted words or hidden meanings.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do my commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

I have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, I shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, I shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

And Moontanman doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should voteth for him. And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he shall causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Moontanman Six hundred threescore and six.

Overdog is the deceiver, he has already reveled his true colors in his name and in his threats against those who do not worship him and vote for him. I will require no worship, no praying, i am completely true and plain, I will do what I say, my word is the plain truth, no need to confuse you with twisted words and threats of punishment. I will save everyone both dead and alive as well as your pets and all extinct animals correct all environmental problems with no effort on your part but voting for me!

And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having one head, and eight legs, and on his horns ten diadems, and upon his legs names of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto Moontanman, and his feet were as the feet of a squid and his mouth as the mouth of a deciever: and the dragon gave him his power, and his throne, and great authority.

And Moontanman opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, even them that dwell in the heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain. If any man hath an ear, let him hear. If any man is for captivity, follow Moontanman:

And Moontanman opened his mouth for blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, even them that dwell in the heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and there was given to him authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, every one whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain. If any man hath an ear, let him hear. If any man is for captivity, follow Moontanman:

If any man wants slavery and eternal torment he should

follow overdog, read his own words and tremble. If you choose overdog you choose the status quo and frustration and torment for ever! If you are displeased with the way things are being run now......

VOTE FOR ME AND I'LL SET YOU FREE

If any man worshippeth the beast and his image, and receiveth a mark on his forehead, or upon his hand, he also shall drink of the wine of my wrath, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of my anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment goeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, they that worship the beast and his image, and whoso receiveth the mark of his name.

If any man worshippeth the beast and his image, and receiveth a mark on his forehead, or upon his hand, he also shall drink of the wine of my wrath, which is prepared unmixed in the cup of his anger; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: and the smoke of their torment goeth up for ever and ever; and they have no rest day and night, they that worship the beast and his image, and whoso receiveth the mark of his name.

If you want an angry and wrathful god vote for overdog, i am a loving and forgiving god, I forgive all things and make all things good. no one shall suffer under my rule, all shall live forever and be young and healthy. No worship of my is necessary just vote for me and receive the fruits of my universe for all to enjoy with no death, no torment, no reason to ever be sad, no need or want, heaven for everyone, I will even forgive overdog and will allow him to enjoy the fruits of the universe as everyone else does!

And I shall speak in a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels, Go ye, and pour out the seven bowls of my wrath into the earth. And the first shall go, and pouring out his bowl into the earth; and it shall become a noisome and grievous sore upon the men that have the mark of the beast, and that worship Moontanman's image. And the second shall pour out his bowl into the sea; and it shall become as the blood of a dead man; and every living soul shall die, even the things that are in the sea. And the third shall pour out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters; and it shall become blood.

And I shall speak in a great voice out of the temple, saying to the seven angels, Go ye, and pour out the seven bowls of my wrath into the earth. And the first shall go, and pouring out his bowl into the earth; and it shall become a noisome and grievous sore upon the men that have the mark of the beast, and that worship Moontanman's image. And the second shall pour out his bowl into the sea; and it shall became as the blood of a dead man; and every living soul shall die, even the things that are in the sea. And the third shall pour out his bowl into the rivers and the fountains of the waters; and it shall become blood.

I do not ask you to worship my in anyway but to avoid the horrific wrath of a juvenile and wrathful god all you have to do is vote for me. His very words reveal his true nature and that nature is one of hate and anger. I will not ever punish anyone, i will provide all that is good for all humanity. Ignore this mean and wrathful pretender and vote for a god that will help you and provide for you forever!