Science Forums

You want to quit smoking???Try ***SPAM***

chary

;) As of now, we are very particular to our health and we do our best in order we expand our life right? If you are a good smoker and you became an addict of it and you can’t avoid to take a smoke at least 2 packs per day, are you sure you have a brighter future in that matter? We know already that if you are a smoker, it will damage our health as well as our future have our product that would help you, visit this site:

******ADVERTISEMENT DELETED ********

:cup:

I read the title as "You want to quit smoking? Try Spam!" and thought it was about the meat...I was quite confused :cup:
Eat enough Spam and you'll die of heart disease before the lung cancer and emphysema set in....

Hey "editor": you cut out the e-mail addresses so we now can't harrass these people via anomynizer... ;)

Cheers,

Buffy

[chorus]SPAM, SPAM, SPAM-SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM-SPAM....[/chorus]

"Can I have the SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, *something* and SPAM?"

"We're out of *something*."

"Can I replace it with SPAM then?"

"You want SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM and SPAM?"

"Yes."