Science Forums

Electromagnetic motor

• 1 month later...
that however presents it's own problems, for one, i LOVE my rubber on the road, both in 2 and 4 wheel versions, i love my car, Mazda 3, handles so well, feels so well, i will miss the feel of the road. I love other cars i've driven, i will miss the smell of burning rubber, and the sound the car makes when you are flying through corners at a track day at 100+ mph. Also love drifting.

Then there is the bike part of my intimate relationship with the road. I stunt, i could not do any of those things in the air, yeah, you can do other crazy things in the air, but they are different from the earthly fun that i have on the ground...

That's it, making my own UFO and going to scare people to be afraid of the sky... now only to dig up the plans for that insane engine that this one german scientist built for disk-shaped flying craft in WWII, i bet we could improve on it, its supposed to be powerful, and yet absolutely silent...

Are you still searching for the NAZI flying saucer?

• 2 weeks later...

ofcourse, i am interested in any sort of closed development information, especially stuff dealing with SS. And it's sad, my great grandfather died defending USSR from the invading Nazis, my grandfather worked at a factory (making shells) from the time he was 14, and spend much time in Leningrad during the blockade with my great grand mother. My grand mother's brothers were both fighting in the war, and here i am wanting to learn secrets of the SS... But on the flip side, i have to say that there is no nation in the world, that viewed science, like Germans did in those years, under Hitler's regime...