Science Forums

Null Physics

Pyrotex

I shouldnt talk - just as I scrolled down good adsense had an ad with 'The quantum law of attraction' :hyper:

Hmm censorship.. well if this guy was a scientist and had gotten some of his work peer reviewed, and then they refused, then he may have some right to speak of censorship..

I am just disappointed that yet another challenge to what we know has turned out to be BS. I want to see a revolution that upsets everything so we can have all things that standard theory prohibits. Easy FTL travel and communication, star ships, aliens, all the good stuff, ;) I know it's wishful thinking but hey, it doesn't cost anything to wish :hyper:

What I want to know is where is all the money for this self published piece of tripe coming from to pay for these two-page full color ads in all the science magazines? Its been in Scientific American for months now, and that's *big bucks*!

Follow the money, :naughty:

Buffy

Terence Witt actually financed the book himself. He is quite rich from founding and selling off a biomedical company. The actual advertising is done by the vanity book company (briobooks.com) that published it for him.

Terence Witt actually financed the book himself. He is quite rich from founding and selling off a biomedical company. The actual advertising is done by the vanity book company (briobooks.com) that published it for him.
I wouldn't be surprised if Brio Books provides ad buying as a service, but "vanity book publisher" is *defined* as "you pay all the costs including our markup, we print it, you get all the money."

Thus its pretty much gotta be his money that's paying for the ads.

Point being you can still make money with utter and complete tripe if you publicize it enough....

The future of publishing lies with the small and medium-sized presses, because the big publishers in New York are all part of huge conglomerates, :naughty:

Buffy