Science Forums

Why Are Moderators So Mean To Stupid People

DFINITLYDISTRUBD

Examples?
;)

-D.d.- Quick! Without looking at the first post or the thread title at the top of this post.........What is the topic of this thread? Anyone remember?

eh...er...Oh yea now I remember,

Why Are Moderators So Mean To Stupid People

(Both quotes from thread- Is science closed minded.)

I couldn't help myself.....couldn't.....anything that makes a person laugh this hard :turtle: reeeeeeeeeally deserves a thread....Besides I think there are actually people here that believe that the mods really behave in this manor!

Aaaaaah...So I ain't the only one.....interesting:hihi:

;)

What's interesting about this statement, is that it's a bit of a catch-22. In order to back up that statement (which is the rule of the land), you must point out people that you think are stupid. :turtle:

;)

What's interesting about this statement, is that it's a bit of a catch-22. In order to back up that statement (which is the rule of the land), you must point out people that you think are stupid. :clue:

:turtle:

Sorry but I can't...Mamma said "if you can't say anything nice about someone, Keep yer filthy lil mouf shut!!!" Believe me I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellly wanna!!!! but she's got the soap out and she ain't afraid to use it!!!;)

(yeah, yeah, yeah I know what you're really saying:jab:, :read:,:turtle:, and so I say this to you:nahnahbooboo:)

[poker-speak]I'll raise you...with a ;)![/poker-speak]
:doh:

.<see thuh lil ants they're trying to show you this->:clue:

:doh: Oooooooooohhh. THAT kind of 'mean'. I thought it was 'mean' like in 'average'. Errrmm...is this the Stupid Questions thread? What does it all mean? :xx: Oh! :doh: Forgot the requisite vulgar nanar-nanar. :turtle: :turtle:
;) dis ez me>:bow: an dis ez U>:read: an mr Freez an Alex an Boey Zon! (and a few others that escape my mind at this moment.....do I get any brownie points or do I have to feed yins x-tra special browies to get em:hihi:)