Science Forums

Evaluate 10 Ancient Texts that Reveal Proof of Time Travel

Eddy_P

Some people seem to be not understanding or are missing the point of this evaluation session.

HISTORY:

1. Ronald Pegg made an observation regarding an ancient text and modern cd-rom pictures.

2. Ronald Pegg investigated 20 more ancient texts, and made associated observations regarding those ancient texts and pictures from a modern cd-rom.

3. He proposed an hypothesis - “The documented accounts in certain ancient texts known as prophetic 'dreams' or 'visions' are about the contents and pictures from the 1995 Ancient Civilizations of the Mediterranean multi-media cd-rom”.

4. He asserted a Conclusion based upon his observations and investigations - “This is Evidence of Time Travel”.

5. He established a general Theory - “Certain noted Angels giving 'visions of the future' who were documented in the sacred texts of the Hebrew, Christian, Muslim, and Mormon faiths (and others) - were not of a divine origin...as they were actually human chrononauts taking back warning messages concerning false religions, details of certain historical and astronomical events, and a chronology regarding a future war. Those technological time travellers were misunderstood and perceived as 'Angels'”.

This session is NOT evaluating points 3 & 4 & 5. These may be discussed in later sessions.

This session IS evaluating the validity of Pegg’s original OBSERVATIONS (points 1 & 2) by asking “Do the descriptions in ancient texts match to the pictures seen on a modern cd-rom.

To do this I am asking you to assist with the evaluation process by testing, with a ‘verse by verse’ examination, ten texts that Pegg said contains proof. LINK to Evaluation Session

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: June 2010

Five videos now introduce and show what type of computer technology and which cd-roms (ie. DOOPArts) has been documented and depicted by people in ancient times.

Link: Computer Technology found Documented in Ancient Texts....Ancient Texts REVEAL their SECRETS...2 Videos Reveal Ancient Secrets

After viewing them, you may wish to conduct the on-line Evaluation session as mentioned in the OP.

WTF does the on line evaluation have to do with it? Just because a ten billion people believe in something that is BS doesn't make it true. I see absolutely no sense in this at all, at best it's shoe horning the data to fit a predisposed pattern, nothing more.

Why wouldn't they take a flash drive or something we dont' even know about? A flash drive makes much more sense than a CD-ROM.

Because we all know that flash drives don't survive time travel so well. It's like bank cards and X-ray machines. The last time I went to the thirteenth century it completely wiped my flash drive, but the Green Day CD in my Delorean's stereo survived just fine. That's why. It's got something to do with the flux capacitor emitting serious EMP when crossing the temporal border between now and the past.

I agree that a flash drive makes more sense (to us) but there was a reason.
...which I just gave you. The flash-drive-destroying features of a flux capacitor is so well known amongst time travellers that I seriously doubt that you've ever travelled in time.
Why did 'time messengers' keep taking back the same computer and cd-roms to the past ?

Haha - you've got it wrong, mate. It's not the same 'time messengers' taking it into the past for some reason, it's a guy in the past who bought himself a PC in the future and he keeps bringing the thing back because he can't get Windows 7 to run on it. It is a 386, after all - check the video on your page. Now way in hell is he gonna succeed. You can expect him back anytime soon.

Why were those particular cd-roms chosen ?

Told ya - the guy keeps bringing the thing back to the future because he can't get it to work - and it happened to ship with those four discs as part of the soundcard upgrade. That's why. Oh - and ancient Egypt happened to run 220V A/C in the pyramids. I think Alexandria was on 120V, though.

Specifically, the Grolier cd-rom shows an audio-visual presentation of the future Mesopotamian (ie. Iraq) war. As previously noted, the Ancients cd-rom was relevant to neighbouring regions from which future civilizations would emerge. The RedShift2 cd-rom contains an astronomical event that occurred in 1992/4, being the comet ShoemakerLevy 9 incidents.

I live on a farm. I visited ancient Greece last night. I can prove it. Just look at all the bullshit under my toenails. That's clear evidence that I was running through a Grecian pasture.

Why did they take back a 386 personal desktop computer ?

Because a slick salesman told them it was the bee's knees. Turned out to be more like the wasp's nipples. They should take a look at my Delorean - that's the totality of all the erogenous zones of the entire hymenoptera order.

It was the minimum system that would run the four particular cd-roms.

Apparently not - they keep on bringing it back!

If a different type of computer was taken back to the past each time, then there would not be a consistent trail of clues documented in ancient texts that could be traced back (forward) to a particular computer system.

Yes. Any other system probably would have worked, and wouldn't have had to be sent back to 20th century tech support every time the Nile overflows its banks or the goddamn Persians invade.

As Pegg was using the same computer and cd-roms that were documented in ancient texts, it was easy for him to identify the technology being described and the contents of the cd-roms.

I think it was more a case of Pegg just happening to see those four discs next to his computer. Behind the case of empty beer bottles. Just to the left of the empty whiskey bottle that's standing next to the ashtray where the butt of his still-smoking doobey is dying a lonesome death. And Pegg saw it with manically rolling wild and crazy eyes, cackling incoherently to himself. He just saw an ancient Egyptian carry a broken computer into the computer store, after all. Or maybe a crew of slaves dragging it in under whip and chain.

Why not return to the past with more sophisticated wireless hardware ?

Because the warranty doesn't cover hardware. Like, duh. Have you ever tried to run a computer inside a pyramid? Don't you know what the pyramid's focusing of temporal energy does to a motherboard? Commonly known as "pyramid power surge", it's fatal to computers. Trust me.

Where was the electricity source to power computers in the ancient world ?

I've got a Mr. Fusion on my Delorean, giving me 1.21 GigaWatts on tap, whenever I need it. When I run outta juice, it's a simple matter of stopping and looking for a banana skin. I'm sure these guys you talk of will have a similar solution. It is rather trivial. They must just refrain from giving PowerPoint slideshows of future wars inside pyramids. Outside is fine. But inside is a killer.

It is surmized that if the technology was available to make and send a time machine, chrononauts, and a computer back in time, then it would be a relative simple matter to power an older style computer.

This is just a thought, so don't take it too seriously, but they might, just might, have used a peanut powered pooper scooper.

It was earlier explained that Noah's Ark was a computer carry and storage box. The computer fitted into the smaller end, while the 200 x 50 x 30 cm end contains enough space for a series of batteries that would be able to power a computer.

You're talking about the Ark of the Covenant. Noah's Ark was a big-*** cruiseliner stuffed with monkeys an' ****. But the Ark of the Covenant was a computer - you're right. But not of the electronic type - they have just escaped from the Egyptians, and if you weren't listening, pyramids kill electronic computers. The Ark of the Covenant did come from the future, but not the one you imagine - it was actually a working replica of Charles Babbage's Differential Engine, designed and built in the 1800's. The only computer certified pyramid-proof. And the only reason the Jews (freshly escaped from Egypt) had to have a big-*** calculator, was to find a solution to that ageless problems the Jews battle with: What course of action to take when presented with free bacon.

How long did the messenger(s) stay in the past to teach people how to use the compact disks (ie. the sealed 'history books') ?

Not long. There is very little follow-through in the free training brochures offered with new computer deals. And you run into all sorts of union issues when sending teachers back in time. Don't ask.

It is believed that each visit was very short, and that only the particular ancient person (now known as a prophet) was shown the cd-rom presentations on a computer so they could record what they were told and what they viewed. They were not taught how to use the computer as such, but some were specifically shown how to load a new compact disk and use the mouse themselves (eg. John of Patmos and Nostradamus).

...and of course they all spoke English. This is actually true, much to my surprise. When I was in Egypt 1,423BC next week (yes, next week - I came back a week early because I forgot to put out food for the cat) the first Egyptian I ran into offered me a cup of tea and complained about the incessant humming coming from the new Pyramid power station they're putting up across the riverbank - all in perfect English.

Was the Italian version sent back to the Roman and Greek eras (and to John on Patmos island) along with an Italian speaking chrononaut specifically to communicate with the Latin speaking Romans and Greeks (cf. Delphi Oracle) ?

Was the French version and a French speaking chrononaut sent back to Nostradamus ?

Was the German version being sent back to Martin Luther in Germany the catalyst for the Reformation in the 1500s ?

Of course - because languages are set in stone and never, ever, change. We all know that.

Duuuuuuuuude... long, long ago have I completely cracked myself up at such utter nonsense. I honestly don't know how I ever managed to miss this thread.

Fellow Hypographers - do yourself a favour and watch the video this guy refers to. It is the funniest display of completely and utterly falling hook, line, sinker, entire boat, cooler box and fishing rod for the flimsiest of circumstantial evidence.

This guy's whole website and film presentations is excellent footage of how not to do it. I will put a clip up of my Delorean, and me shakin' the hand of Julius Ceasar next week. Just so you can see what constitutes evidence and what does not. Oh **** - I don't think the pics on my camera will download... what with the 1.21 GigaWatt EMP and all...:cocktail:

I don't think the pics on my camera will download... what with the 1.21 GigaWatt EMP and all...:joker:
Bring a printer along and make the hard copies there, with the 1990's 386, the printed paper ought to survive the EMP. B)

And this time make sure you get your cat feeding straight, before leaving. :eek: I mean, after leaving! I'm so f'ing used to ordinary notions of time sequence!

• 1 month later...

UPDATE 24th July 2010

Due to many comments and questions regarding the given example* of ‘Egyptian Hieroglyphs depict Computer Technology’, more information is now provided before you attempt the on-line DOOPArt evaluation.

* An Explanation of the specific 6 glyphs and their Context is given.

See ‘Explanation and Context of these Egyptian glyphs’ link via : DOOPArts...2 Videos introduce where Computer Technology is Documented in Ancient Texts...Conduct your own Evaluation...

Moderation Note: Moved to Strange Claims

For many years, claims of ‘Evidence of Time Travel being found by the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg’ have been circulating around the internet.

He claimed to have found descriptions in ancient texts that match to the contents of a certain 1995 produced multi-media compact disk. This would mean that somehow, modern technology was taken back in time for ancient people to view.

The most obvious explanation for artists’ renderings of scenes matching those described in translations of ancient texts (ie: Plato’s description of the fabled lost city of Atlantis) appear on a recently created CD is that the artists made their pictures from translations of these ancient texts. Asserting that the only explanation for a modern description or depiction of something described in an ancient text is that the scenes described was created from the modern description having been taken back into the past is wrong, and, I think, and think most who pause to consider it will agree, rather silly.

For example, is applied to a less ancient and mysterious scene, this assertion hold that because I can view a copy of the US Constitution and Bill of Rights on my handheld computer, the writers of the US Constitution and Bill o Rights must have obtained the text from my handheld computer having been transported through time to 1787 and given to, say, Thomas Jefferson.

To be evidence of time travel, it would be necessary for find evidence of the anachronism (the 1995 Grolier Encyclopedia CD, my handheld) from the period to which it was allegedly time-transported.

Ronald Pegg argues for this, claiming that Egyptian hieroglyphics containing a large and small concentric circle do not, as most scholars believe, represent the Sun, the gods Ra or Wadjet, or a royal person, but rather a CD, and images of circles inside rectangles represent CDs in a CD reading devices.

I don’t find his arguments very convincing. B)

The most obvious explanation for artists’ renderings of scenes matching those described in translations of ancient texts (ie: Plato’s description of the fabled lost city of Atlantis) appear on a recently created CD is that the artists made their pictures from translations of these ancient texts.
Actually, if you watch the videos properly, it isn't a case of this at all. It's only a case of Pegg having a highly seasoned imagination.

Certainly time travel isn't the only explanation for those details of ancient texts, neither is it the most reasonable, and there is no proof of the causal connections described. Nothing but lame arguments.

• 4 weeks later...

An interesting thread which of course like all should be taken with a grain of salt, but no doubt it does spark the imagination. Don't worry about the flak you catch round here it is the close mindedness of science that needs to change not people.

Perhaps this will be of interest to some if they are into time travel and concepts of.

http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/LightTrap

• 1 month later...
To be evidence of time travel, it would be necessary for find evidence of the anachronism (the 1995 Grolier Encyclopedia CD, my handheld) from the period to which it was allegedly time-transported.

Ronald Pegg argues for this, claiming that Egyptian hieroglyphics containing a large and small concentric circle do not, as most scholars believe, represent the Sun, the gods Ra or Wadjet, or a royal person, but rather a CD, and images of circles inside rectangles represent CDs in a CD reading devices.

I don’t find his arguments very convincing. B)

Questions with Answers generated elsewhere by this study

Could it be that we tend to see what we are looking for?

True. That is sometimes the case.

But when the same reference books as used by most ‘experts’ are employed, and the glyphs checked, and substituted glyphs have obviously been used and thus given an incorrect translation and context, then I prefer to go by what the originally depicted glyphs represented and said, and not just accept what some ‘expert’ chose it to mean after he/she had guessed as to what the scribe Ani was trying to describe.

I may have answered this better elsewhere - when this question was asked…

Oh yes, I willingly believe that multiple different Egyptologists and linguists mistranslated the section and only Pegg has been able to translate it correctly.

That’s what I thought at first too, until I checked out the meanings of the glyphs for myself - using reference books by other Egyptian experts such as Gardiner A, Egyptian Grammar, Third Edition reprinted 1978, Griffith Institute, Oxford; and Collier M. & Manley B. 1998, How to read Egyptian Hieroglyphs, British Museum Press, London.

Important points from the full article…

Comparing the line drawings (used by ‘experts’ to make the translation) with the original glyphs (drawn by Ani), it is immediately obvious that some have not been reproduced correctly.

For example

The first red circle: The drawn shaded circle symbol is different.

The original is not dark and has a hole in the middle (similar to the other three).

The ledge was originally squarish. The circle in the cradle is totally different.

A 'house plan' has replaced the rectangle box. A 'loaf' has replaced the horizontal line.

Ronald Pegg's claim is therefore warranted, as the given and accepted translation is based upon substituted glyphs.

This means that the intended original meaning and context is not yet known.

The original glyphs as drawn by Ani have therefore not yet been interpreted nor translated correctly.

The article goes on to the last six glyphs…

Of these 6 glyphs, 4 have been misrepresented in their reproduction and therefore also in their subsequent translation. This means the contemporary translation is incorrect.

Well yes. That’s right. If the wrong glyphs have been used to translate, then the given interpretation by ‘experts’ is NOT what Ani depicted, as the ‘experts’ substituted glyphs BEFORE they did their translation. A picture is given and when compared to what Ani depicted, it is obvious that different glyphs have been used in the translation by the ‘experts’.

Continuing, the article presents a visual comparison of the last 4 (of 6) glyphs to those as shown in the Sign Listings in Sir Alan Gardiner’s Egyptian reference book…

One glyph is not a known glyph. Scholars have not referenced it.

Another glyph has been substituted in the place of the second glyph. This glyph depicted by Ani is also not known. Scholars have not referenced it.

The third glyph has been substituted for another, yet the original glyph drawn by Ani IS referenced by Gardiner.

Hence, at least three glyphs have not yet been interpreted nor translated correctly.

So, turning to glyphs that look similar in Gardiner’s book, their meanings* (ie. etymologies) are extracted and put down in order.

This, glyph by glyph identification, gives a running sentence - being what the glyphs are representing.

The 6 glyphs depicted by Ani say “A Disk. Its protruding ledge, a disk shaped saddle, in the side of the supportive base”.

So, no, I do not just simply agree with Pegg’s translation.

I grabbed my own copies of the books as cited in the full article and very carefully checked each glyph for myself.

Unfortunately I did not state this in my earlier 2006 report regarding Pegg’s claims.

* This is just like using the Hebrew Lexicon from Strong’s Concordance to verify the original Hebrew meanings from the Old Testament.

I was certainly not questioning the translation of the glyphs, that would be totally outside my sphere of expertise.

Just because something is not your chosen sphere of expertise, one should always ask questions - and actively seek the correct answers.

However, it does seem that there is more than one stage in the extraction of information in this sort of situation. The two main stages appear to be translation and interpretation. The accuracy of the first must depend greatly on the expertise and care of the translator, while the second is very open to seeing what you want to see.

Regarding “The accuracy of the first must depend greatly on the expertise and care of the translator”

That is one of the main the points presented in the cited article.

It is clearly shown and easily observed by anyone (ie. non-experts) that the (‘expert’) translator (or his associated artist) has substituted glyphs - for what he thought Ani was trying to depict.

The original glyphs have NOT been reproduced accurately.

Hence translating the wrong glyphs will not give a translation of what Ani was originally saying.

Thus the original message portrayed by Ani was still not known at that time.

The second point you state of ‘seeing what you want to see’ is exactly of what the translator (or his artist) is guilty.

This is what Pegg and myself are pointing out.

Interpertation

Also, if the sun-disc glyph was originally depicting a ‘DVD, record, laser-disk, wheel, etc” THEN the context of either a ‘DVD, record, laser-disk, wheel, etc’ would have to be observed in subsequent and associated glyphs on the papyrus.

This is not the case. When these other options are put into a context, they do not produce complete results.

eg. Yes, a DVD does sit in a similar shaped ‘cradle in the side of a box’ and it is operated via ‘a mouse & cable’ as depicted in associated glyphs, but the following and associated descriptions given by the glyphs do not describe any DVD’s contents.

But when the context of a ‘compact disk’ interpretation is employed,

the associated 91 glyphs from Plate I, columns 1 & 2 of the Papyrus of Ani do in fact describe the use of three modern cd-roms in a computer, using a mouse and cable: They briefly describe the contents and some imagery from the Ancients cd-rom, the 1991 Persian Gulf War - Desert Storm from the Grolier cd-rom, and the 'Sun and Stars' from the RedShift2 cd-rom.

This was made known in the 2006 Egyptian Report

So using the context of the sun-disc as a compact disk (ie. a cd-rom) the surrounding 91 glyphs produce a fully self contained explanation.

BUT is just one papyrus showing evidence of modern computer technology all that is needed to prove Pegg’s case?

No.

Pegg, in his own works, shows additional proof.

In the Pyramid texts, Utterances 267, 273, 478, 600, he reveals where they are describing images from the three cd-roms.

Source: Pegg, R 2003, Ancient Chronicles Unsealed, PPHC, Adelaide.

In my 2006 investigations, I reveal where the stories regarding the mythical Gods of Heliopolis and the Funeral Bed vignette from the Book of the Dead are describing a series of pictures from the Ancients cd-rom.

Source: Pengelly, E 2006, A New Understanding - Egyptian Gods, PPHC, Adelaide.

For this reason I feel it is very important to include as much justification as possible for any interpretation.

That is why the latest article was written with comprehensive citations and actual depictions of glyphs from Sign Lists from noted reference books.

Also, there are printed books available in Australia that present and highlight my discoveries and findings, as well as certain web pages on the PPHC Study Group website.

What you've shown doesn't have a hole in the middle. A dot isn't a hole. it could be the axle of a wheel, or not even a picture of anything, or simply a place to put the needle of a compass used to draw the circle.

The physical size of the Papyrus is quite small.

The papyrus of Ani was found at Thebes, and was purchased by the Trustees of the British Museum in 1888. It measures 78 feet long by only 1 foot 3 inches high.

To put this into perspective, here are columns from Plate I (with 1 & 2 highlighted) against a 15 inch ruler.

So within the 15 inches, 2.5 inches are lost due to the coloured borders.

The red ‘sun-disc’ glyph is therefore about a quarter of an inch high - not much room to draw the hole so it is clearly visible.

Some glyphs do show the hole in the middle, some do not.

This one shows both…

This one shows a circle with a hole in it

These glyphs (and another) describe that the Grolier disk is partly green in colour.

Source: PPHC Study Group website, Member Area, pages Glyph_1 & Glyph_2

When these were investigated and revealed descriptions from two modern cd-roms, it was deduced that in many cases, the sun-glyphs without a hole clearly seen were also representing a compact disk.