Science Forums

R&R Name That tune!

Moontanman

Yup:

-modest

Good stuff! I didn't know that one. Actually, I'm not really familiar with DCFC except for their name and maybe hearing a song here and there.

Do you like Tortoise, Modest? It's a similar style, but a little darker. The drumming is way better, imho.

Good stuff! I didn't know that one. Actually, I'm not really familiar with DCFC except for their name and maybe hearing a song here and there.

Do you like Tortoise, Modest? It's a similar style, but a little darker. The drumming is way better, imho.

Yeah, I was never a Tortoise fan. Never had one of their CDs nor heard one of their songs more than a few times. But, I am familiar with their music. I can see how that DCFC song reminded you of them. I respect both for not offering the usual song layout (verse, verse, chorus, verse, chorus, etc) but rather building the song dynamically like the masters of old (Pink Floyd or the Doors). Not everyone can do that - not that anyone tries anymore. I think that’s why I liked that particular DCFC song.

Calling Occupants of Interstellar Craft, the official song of International World Contact Day! By Klaatu

:nahnahbooboo: So Coldplay was way, way, way off the mark :rotfl:

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied - learn to swim... " <-- also far from coldplay :0353:

-modest

:nahnahbooboo: So Coldplay was way, way, way off the mark :rotfl:

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied - learn to swim... " <-- also far from coldplay :0353:

-modest

Learn to swim is kinda lean for a clue dude, I'm not sure I have the "Tool"s to figure that one out.

Learn to swim is kinda lean for a clue dude, I'm not sure I have the "Tool"s to figure that one out.

"Don't just call me pessimist - try and read between the lines"

:nahnahbooboo:

Who's head was hung in sorrow and who's scales fell like rain?

Where they green? Was he by the sea? :rotfl: