Science Forums

Tag List

Turtle

I did exactly that and I got nothing but where did you get the dancing skeliton? I'll give it another try, this is all I got

@ Wow I got it! but why didn't I get the Star Trek symbol?

c

Not all symbols display here. The dancing skeleton is one of our Smilies; click the blue word [More] under the Smilies to see all smilies, including Hal, while you are editing a post. Or type

:rolleyes:

:cheer:

Where is the display box "popular tags" located? I'm really trying to learn.....

It's on the right side of most Hypography pages, and scroll down a touch from top. I don't see ©© on the list yet; it may not work. And if you are thinking to use the dancing skeleton as a tag, I don't think that will work. Still learning myself. :sherlock:

Alrighty thens! :D The double copyright tag on this thread never showed up in the cloud. :( :moon: There is also more to the large type face than just the number of threads with a particular tag. Currently Buffy & Turtle have the same large type-face, but Buffy is a less frequent tag than Turtle by several multiples > 1. :hyper: I even added a couple Buffy tags myself. :doh: Anyway, it seems there is some time element also involved, as in most recent popularity or such a matter.

:note: This concludes another irregularly scheduled broadcast from the malarky underground. :eswirl: