Science Forums

Futurama confusion, season 5

Theory5

Hello, I am a big futurama fan. I read that there were only 5 Futurama seasons, but I cant find the fifth one anywhere and If I search for a list of Season 5 episodes I get the season 4 list. Does anyone know anything about this?

thanks

-Theory

I love futurama too but I'm not sure how many seasons there were. all I know is when I saw the first episode and watched bender **** a brick when he was surprised i knew it was going to be my kind of show!

There were four seasons. 1999-2000, 2000-2001, 2001-2002, 2002-2003. The last episode was "The Devil's Hands are Idol Play Things" where Fry gets the devils hands in a bet and uses them to play the Holophone.

Last year they produced four new movies that are going straight to DVD. The first, "Bender's Big Score", was released in November and was aired on Comedy Central last week as four new episodes. The entire voice cast participated in the project. So the four movies will be sixteen new episodes in rerun rotation. A nice treat for us fans. There was even rumors of the show returning to production similar to Family Guy. Time will tell.

Bill