Science Forums

Easter Facelift

Tormod

During the next five days, ie Easter Weekend, there will be a lot of work on the forums and some major changes to our website.

No information will be revealed at this time, but the changes will be good. We will offer new features outside of the forum itself, but which lets forum users do more than they can today here at Hypography. Some of these things have been promised for...let's see..years now.

If you get errors or find that the site is inaccessible during this time, don't despair. It will come back. :hihi:

Let the wild speculations begin. :evil:

Let the wild speculations begin. :hihi:

Ok. :bounce:

Since you say "facelift" I'm wondering if the big H is going to become a scientific "facebook". :evil:

How about a charachter recognition interface that converts written equations into latex code....hmmm, or a built-in graphing calculator...or...

During the next five days, ie Easter Weekend, there will be a lot of work on the forums and some major changes to our website.

No information will be revealed at this time, but the changes will be good. We will offer new features outside of the forum itself, but which lets forum users do more than they can today here at Hypography. Some of these things have been promised for...let's see..years now.

If you get errors or find that the site is inaccessible during this time, don't despair. It will come back. ;)

Let the wild speculations begin. :)

New carpet & ashtrays in the vestibule finally? :shrug:

If you get errors or find that the site is inaccessible during this time, don't despair. It will come back. ;)

Let the wild speculations begin. ;)

This a good news. I have observed that there are members who come here for some time and then go away. During that time, they may participate actively but then they simply refuse to come back. I request you to do something regarding this so that members are more keen to be regular members.

This a good news. I have observed that there are members who come here for some time and then go away.

That's outside the scope of this project - we can't decide what people want to do with their time.

The upgrade should make Hypography a better place - but it will also be up to our members to make that happen! (Clue #1) ;)