Science Forums

Traffic record

Tormod

Hypography had the best month ever, traffic-wise, in January 2005.

We had a total of 245,000 unique visits, and delivered a whopping 1,250,000 page impressions. The biggest spiders and robots are excluded from those stats.

We also had a record month, posting-wise, with more than 3,000 new posts.

Thanks to everyone for spreading the word about Hypography, and for being a part of our wonderful community!

(thump)(thump)(clap)(thump)(thump)(clap)Weeeeee wiiiiillll, Weeeeee wiiiiillll, Rock you! (thump)(thump)(clap)....

American baseball has come a long way from "take me out to the ball game" and the "wave" thanks to "Crazy George," uber fan of the Oakland A's and many other innovators of popular culture....

Cheers,

Buffy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
And very close to a thousand members now, too. ALthough there is a lot of dead meat in our member lists...

As in they aren't posting? Just reading? The BASTARDS!:eek: They are supposed to join to post valuable opinions that we can all enjoy! How can we value their input when they don't input? Anyone can read the posts, why bother joining if you don't respond :Alien:? :hihi:

Joining Hypography should be a privelege not taken lightly, I call for a screening test to make sure we get active users :confused:.

Joining Hypography should be a privelege not taken lightly, I call for a screening test to make sure we get active users :Alien:.

Finally, someone that truly understands!

DM, I'm enjoying your posts more and more :confused:

A few more like this one and you'll be a Hypo-Star!

ALthough there is a lot of dead meat in our member lists...

Yeah, it seems like there's quite a few that show up here looking for someone to do their hoemwork for them and then after a post or two, they're gone. They're really not the quality members that make a community.

We had a total of 245,000 unique visits, and delivered a whopping 1,250,000 page impressions. The biggest spiders and robots are excluded from those stats.

Actually, we beat our own records in February, even though February was 3 days shorter:

250,356 unique visits

1,476,787 page impressions

and about 5,000 new posts. :)

And March looks to be a killer...if we survive Easter.