Science Forums

Favorite Cartoon/Comics!!!!

somebody

Hey guys, seems like there is nothing fun going on over the forum so here is the question that i want to ask you:

What is your favorite cartoon show of all time and/or your favorite comic.

My favorite cartoon was old classic xman and since i grew up mostly in 3rd world country, i did not have any comics :turtle:

• 4 months later...

Futurama, American Dad, Marvin Martian, Rocky and Bullwinkle, AND Speed of lighting, roar of thunder, fighting all who rob and plunder! Look up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, it's a frog! a frog? No not bird nor plane or even frog it's just little old me! UNDERDOG!

Silver Surfer, The Hulk.

They make a movie based on speed racer and not Jonny Quest. WTF Over. When will somebody make that movie? Now this was a cool show.

High adventure in unexplored lands fraught with danger. Villains on pare with any of James Bond’s. A personal jet, and to top it off scientist that can out think any bad guy and if necessary kick your *** in a fight. Brad Bird, the guy that made my favorite animated feature “The Incredibles” should make it. I'm waiting Brad.

They make a movie based on speed racer and not Jonny Quest. WTF Over. When will somebody make that movie? Now this was a cool show.

High adventure in unexplored lands fraught with danger. Villains on pare with any of James Bond’s. A personal jet, and to top it off scientist that can out think any bad guy and if necessary kick your *** in a fight. Brad Bird, the guy that made my favorite animated feature “The Incredibles” should make it. I'm waiting Brad.

Ummmm...they did several years back! I'll see if I can find a link. Personaly I'd like to see Hollywood come up with something origional (for once) instead of just rehashing the same ol crap and old Tv shows as movies.

It is kinda sad so many old shows are being made into movies, but then again a lot of new original movies suck so hard they implode so I am looking forward to a movie version of Space Ghost! I've seen modern Saturday Morning Cartoons, be afraid, be very afraid!

Ummmm...they did several years back! I'll see if I can find a link. Personaly I'd like to see Hollywood come up with something origional (for once) instead of just rehashing the same ol crap and old Tv shows as movies.

Jonny Quest a movie really? I can't belive that would get by me. :edepress:

This was not your regular Saturday morning fair. This was a thinking boy's cartoon.

Probably you do not know all the comics I love since they are european (but they are translated and sold in the US).

A list (first does not equal favorite)

- anything by Moebius

- Anything from Tardi

- "the tower" don't remeber by heart the authors but they are the same who did "Brüsel"

- Thorgal

- Druuna by Serpieri (the first 4 volumes, amazing story about conception of reality...something you would never think by looking at the cover...)

- Clever and Smart by Ibanez

- Dylan Dog and Dampyr by Bonelli editors

The only superhero comics I have ever read is (actually I'm in the middle of it now): Watchmen and I love it!