Science Forums

Well how alien would be

Strange Visitor

We are humans the only concious being on earth. We are the one who are reshapin this world. Well we kill animals for food and developed machines to take us in space.

With all this why we think that aliens are going to take over us we made the God powerful isnt that enough for you people.

I believe that aliens gene and other extraordinary forms are not going to diturb humans because we are the only powerful being on earth. till this would change into the planet of apes.

hah.

yeah, somewhere out there lies other forms of life. some other planet orbiting some other star for some time to create some form of life.

i really dislike how movies portray aliens almost the same size as us, and with 4 limbs. what are the chances aliens having almost the same structure of us, just a different color skin?

LAAAAAAAME.

if aliens tried to take us over, we'd get jelous and nuke them.

We are animals.. For all of you that dont think this is true.... Lock an infant human in a controlled environment.. make sure the environment replicates the "NATARUL WORLD" (forest woods w/e u want it) Let it grow up here. Make sure it has no contact with other humans all the way through its maturation.. IT HAS TO GO UNINFLUENCED. Now when it has reached maturation bring it into a "human like environment" THE SUBJECT WILL ACT LIKE A WILD ANIMAL. We are animals.. Just with benefits.. Too bad some people can't accept this..

and with Aliens.. WE ARE ALIENS. for another creature to come to our world from another part of the universe... I think its possible. not probable.. but possible... after all we came here from something... The aliens will have to be acustomed to all the laws of nature we are acustomed to as well... Maybe thats why they stay in their spaceships when they fly over my house... *if you live in the country... Look in the sky... Look at the stars... eventually some of them will start to move in different directions... at first i thought sattelites... but when i see sattelites they seem to move in one continuous direction... there are other lights that can hover... move up down left right and diagnol...

Sounds crazy? man.. I see them at least once a month...

:hyper: :D

he Big bang theory will be considered foolish in 3,000 years.. just as the whole "world is flat theory" is considered foolish now.. (in my own opinion)

JOKE: How do u make a human? Answer: have an alien mate with a gorilla!)

• 2 weeks later...

I think that humans will end up being the ones coming out of space and attacking the aliens. We will then either enslave or destroy them. Humans have a several thousand year history of doing this fairly often to ourselves, I'm sure we'd continue doing it over the next few thousand years.

After all, look at the way most people respond to anyone physically different than them (for example those who make a living travelling in a circus). Since aliens would most likely not only look completely different but have a completely different way of thinking and culture, well, things would go downhill for them pretty fast.

And, we'd probably win, as humans are ingenious at finding new ways to kill things.