1 reply to this topic

#1 Tolouse

Tolouse

Thinking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:05 PM

i found that i may have this. and from what i had found, it doesn't seem to be too dangerous. but there are times that i find myself isolated from eveRyone else around me, and detached from 'the moment'. it was strange at first, and i thought that others around me would figure out something was wrong, but no one ever did.

i know from what i had researched that this is probably an underreported disorder, but i wondering if there is any kind of survey done for this. i also don't know what kind of impact this would have on society.

after i had a name for it, i found myself pretty interested in finding out as much as i could about this.

#2 DFINITLYDISTRUBD

DFINITLYDISTRUBD

tsilcycrotom live

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2291 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 06:37 PM

i found that i may have this. and from what i had found, it doesn't seem to be too dangerous. but there are times that i find myself isolated from eveRyone else around me, and detached from 'the moment'. it was strange at first, and i thought that others around me would figure out something was wrong, but no one ever did.

i know from what i had researched that this is probably an underreported disorder, but i wondering if there is any kind of survey done for this. i also don't know what kind of impact this would have on society.

after i had a name for it, i found myself pretty interested in finding out as much as i could about this.

So I ain't alone! Cool! I guess.
You're post is the first mention of this problem I've found anyewhere!