Between 1996 and 2002 in AUSTRALIA, a Queensland researcher named Ronald Pegg discovered evidence of modern computer technology and descriptions of compact disks and their imagery in many of the world's ancient stories, legends, and texts - and found that
- Certain noted Angels giving 'visions of the future' who were documented in the sacred texts of the Hebrew, Christian, Muslim, and Mormon faiths (and others) - were not of a divine origin.
They were actually human chrononauts taking back warning messages concerning false religions, details of certain historical and astronomical events, and a chronology regarding a future war. Those technological time travellers were misunderstood and perceived as 'Angels'.
- Also, the reported ancient gods of the Middle East including the Egyptian gods and the GOD of the Creation Legend (aka. Yahweh or Allah), the gods of classical Greece and Rome (and many other legends from around the world), plus the Son of GOD (aka. Jesus) - do not refer to divine beings.
The concept of 'god(s)' was an unfortunate side effect of the Time Travellers' visits to the past, where either the chrononauts themselves were perceived as 'god(s)' or what they were showing and telling became perceived as being 'of the god(s)'.
- To correct these misunderstandings Time Travellers told biblical prophets (such as Moses, Daniel and John) the cause and source of those religions and when their origins would be revealed, being around the time of the foretold 'future world war'.
- Ancient documented encounters with certain 'Gods' or 'Angels' were accounts of targeted visits to the past by human Time Travellers;
- Those encounters often sparked new Religions or spawned new Belief Systems because the Time Travellers were misunderstood and perceived as either Gods or Angels;
- They took back with them specific history books to warn of false religions by describing a series of associated astronomical and historical events leading to a future 'world war'.
WORLD BREAKING DISCOVERIES presents News Headlines and Reports revealing astounding evidence that includes
- where reports of time travellers and their equipment appear in ancient texts
- the identity of the modern history books taken back
- which prophets had personal encounters with time travellers
- where these prophets document the contents of those history books
- and reveals the particular historical and astronomical events documented in the Bible (known as SIGNS)
- which religions are based upon these encounters, and
- the location and date of the foretold war (as documented in Daniel and Revelations)