Science Forums

Revolutionary discoveries of magnetism

Merlin

The North and South poles of a magnet are considered to be one singular form of energy, but that has been proven to be false. They are two separate energies with two completely different effects. The North pole spins counterclockwise and causes a contraction of matter, and the South pole spins clockwise and causes matter to expand.

This discovery was first made by a sixteen year old boy in Green Cove Springs, Florida, in 1936. His name was Albert Roy Davis. From that moment on, he spent his entire lifetime studying the effects of magnetism on plants, animals, liquids, etc. What he learned over the years was amazing. Magnetism affects everything on earth in profound ways. For example, it strongly influences physical growth, mental abilities, and the health of all living creatures. This is a great article that explains the results of some of his experiments. I've tried some of them myself, and I've had the same results he reported. Type "The Scope of Biomagnetism" on a search engine and you'll find it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
They are two separate energies with two completely different effects. The North pole spins counterclockwise and causes a contraction of matter, and the South pole spins clockwise and causes matter to expand.

That doesn't sound completely different to me. In fact, it sounds as if they are polar opposites defined only by a + or - charge.