Science Forums

Time off

IrishEyes

Hey guys...

This is just to let you all know that I will be taking some time off from Hypography. I have classes that HAVE to be done within the next few weeks. And quite frankly as good as my intentions usually are, I just don't seem to spend as much time in the books if my laptop is anywhere around... So, I am going into enforced Hypography hibernation.

I will be available by e-mail, of course. Please feel free to keep in touch if you want, as I LOVE talking with all of you guys. I just really need to get this done. I have too much invested, both financially, emotionally, and otherwise, to let things get out of control.

Anyhow, I'll quit mothering you guys for a bit and get back to my own babies. Take care and know that I'll miss you, and I'll be back as soon as I can, ok?

Irish

PS- as some have noticed, I will still be stopping in to catch up on things, but will probably only be around in the late evenings, or the weekends, after i've made some progress on the endless chapters i need to read, etc... i will be keeping up on the HCNA05 thread, and appreciate all of the help the 'locals' have given lately... bec, dave, and dad, you guys are awesome, and i can't wait to meet you...

I will be the first to say that if ANYONE deserves some time off, it's you, Irish. I think all the admins and mods do a wonderful job, and much of it is thanks to your constant "mothering" but also the professional way you handle people here.

We wouldn't want Hypography to actually cause someone NOT to pass an exam! Now that would be some irony...go kick exam but! (Or whatever you folks say over there).

I believe the correct phrase would be:

"Movie reviews may not be the traditional content on Hypography, but they still count as an effective distraction from the studies you're supposed to be paying attention to..."

or the less formal but just as truthfull:

"you are a Hypography addict; who do you think you are kidding?"