Science Forums

I Grow plants Upside Down

Professor Gravity

I definitely do not want to quite this forum. It caught my attention because of the topics. It seems as if it is for intellectuals and I think that I could get a good insight about what people might tink about my projects and ideas from it.

I now understand that, with this post, I have nine and I need only one more to be able to post a picture, That's pretty good. I could do that. I imagind that I had less. Besides, I was also thinking that 10 postings ment 10 threads and 10 threads is alot. I'm new to this.

I also thought that you where not letting me post the picture on purpose. I thought that by emailing you the pic, you would let me post it. So when the pic did not download, I thought that you where doing that to make it tough for me. I guess I got the wrong idea.

Any ways, if I could provide more info. other then just words, it would be cool with me.

I hope you could understand ( TheBigDog ) that my work is unusual and I always need some type of proof to back it up. I could post a million tons of written and verbal information about my work but if I can't demonstrate it, people are not going to take it serious or not pay that much attention. It happens to me all the time. If I don't have evidence and questions come up, I'm doomed. After years of conversing with people about my work, I have learned that it is better understood when I provide not only pics, but other types of info.

Let me point out that I want to share my website more then the pics because I would be able to mention and try to prove that I could also simulate a zero gravity plant growth environment here on earth. I would be able to point out that my life research, in general, has revealed the possibility on how I could conducted zero gravity plant experiments without the need to make the expensive outer space trip.

If I now have the privaledge to provide more information, then I could explain how is it that I could simulate plant experiments equal to that of what astronauts provide in outerspace right here on this forum. The privalege would be able to guide them to were I have this vidal information. I would be able to guide visitors to information of videos from seeds that are growing or developing within the zero gravity compartments or capsules.

This information that I am posting is another example, people are not going to believe that I have the power to simulate different types of gravity energy forces, inclueding zero gravity righ here on this gravity planet. People are not going to believe that I could simulate a zero gravity environment here without the need to spend the million for the outerspace adventure. I would need to provide the right information for this to be believed.

If you guys are thinking that all that I have mention, up to this point, is too much. Well let me, last, mentioned that it is not even half of what my science work is about. in fact, I am also going to reveal an agriculture technology that has the potential to dramatically reduce or eliminate not only world hunger, but also petroleum use.

I named the agriculture system " Highrise Agriculture™ ". This agriculture system is based on growing plants upwards instead of the tipical grown. This highrise system has the ability to produce more plant growth per quare footage of field. In other words, were the farmer of today has the ability to grow a plant, with the highrise agro system it would be possible to grow hundreds or thousands of plants within the same area were only one is grown. My results are revealing that this extra plant growth could be accomplished with the use of less water and better chemical controls. This too is another one of a kind project.

I understand that I have, probably, posted way too much infomation and it might of gotten somewhat confusing by now. But not to worry because I am going to take it one step at a time.

I do not want to sound like I am showing off but even if I where to prove just half of what is posted, I should get some type of good media attention. So I highly advice to those that might be interested in anything that is posted, to sit down and absorb this information. In fact, you should inform and invite your friends and family to join us with this one of a kind topic. This is a one of a kind information and the use of this forum is going to allow me to bring it to you first.

You guys are so lucky to be one of the few to recognize this info first before anyone else. I wish that I could of had it that simple, were someone just shared thier secrets like that. It would of saved me a lot of time and energy.

The, mentioned, projects are going to be the future agriculture technologies towards not only outerspace, other planets, but even for here on earth. With this forum you are going to have a front seat towards info that just might give you the edge to open your mind towards better ideas. Who knows maybe you too could get some ideas that might take you toward the creation of a company with ties to the outerspace market. The way I see it is that if I could, so can you.

I just realized that the picture of the upside down project is already posted.

Thanks TheBigDog. You have surprised me once again. You're awesome. You know what your doing. Maybe with this pic, people could now get the message of its importance.

As you could see that I have the plants growing from the formulated dirt that I developed. As you would be able to notice that the plants are growing from inside the dirt and the dirt blocks are hanging. The designed allows upside down plant growth to occur. If anyone wants the picture larger, let me know.

Make sure you eyeball it good so you could see that it's a very real picture.

[/center]

I'm able to grow plants upside down because I created a formulated dirt that is specifically designed to grow plants in outerspace. In other words, I invented a special dirt so astronuats could use it to grow plants in outerspace. I am now using the formulated dirt to grow plants upside down, sideways, and 45 degrees either up or down.

First of all Welcome, you invented a special dirt.

Pleease do tell more.

Hey mate,

Welcome aboard. Now that you're above 10 posts, you should be able to post links with information and pictures in support of your posts. That will make it much easier to defend your research. We've seen many new members making many strange claims on these boards, so our natural reaction is to attack and see how well you defend. Don't give up, and be sure to share your knowledge with others.

I'm curious though, how is your work different from this nifty little device my little old grandmother has been using for years:

Topsy Turvy™ Upside-down Tomato Planter : TopsyTurvys.com

Cheers. :doh:

Yes, I am familar with those types of planters. They are making the claims that you could grow plants upside down. These companies are making false claims. I mean, just because the plants are growing from underneath the pot, it does not mean that the plants are growing upside down. The plants are still growing upwards towards the sun. With my system you would, truly, grow plants upside down. Look at your grandmother pot and then look at the pic of my project and see if they are the same thing.

A picture of it has been posted but I'll post it again for you.