Science Forums

I Grow plants Upside Down

Professor Gravity

I'm an independent scientist that researches the affects that gravity has on plants by growing them upside down.

I'm able to grow plants upside down because I created a formulated dirt that is specifically designed to grow plants in outerspace. In other words, I invented a special dirt so astronuats could use it to grow plants in outerspace. I am now using the formulated dirt to grow plants upside down, sideways, and 45 degrees either up or down.

Up to date, I have experimented with many different types of plant species. Most of the plant experiments have reveal sever gravity complications. After years of work, I have found only a handful of plants that could become accustom to certain gravity stresses.

If you are interested send me an email and I'll send a link to my website.

Up to date, I have experimented with many different types of plant species. Most of the plant experiments have reveal sever gravity complications. After years of work, I have found only a handful of plants that could become accustom to certain gravity stresses.

If you are interested send me an email and I'll send a link to my website.

Do you have any pictures? I would post them for you and you could comment on them.

And welcome to Hypography.

Bill

Thanks " TheBigDog ". I have plenty of not only pictures, but video of the plants growing, developing upside down. This is a one of a kind project that I wanted to share and see what Hypography might think of it before I go public with the results. I would like to post not only pictures of the upside down plant project, but also the website.

This is a project that you have to see to believe. It has never been attempted before. In fact, it is so unique that I had to create a name for it. I named it " GOMEZTROPISIM. Having the ability to post pictures would prevent comments that I am a liar. I'm interested, how could I do That ?

I like your excitement. So I am going to share with you that this multiple angular plant growth science is going to play a big part when plants are going to be needed not only in outerspace but, also other planetary systems.

This project is based on gravity and how plants respond to it. The science is call geotropisim or what NASA calls gravitotropisim. My sciece is similar but with alot more kick. When it comes to growing plants outside of this planet, gravity is going to be the energy that is going to keep plant growth in check.

The results of Gomeztropisim is that gravity guides the path of the plant as to which way to grow regardless of light source. If you alter the affects that gravity has on plants - a high percentage are going die and those few that do manage to grow endup growing into something they where not designed to grow. In some rare occasions I would end up with suspended plant growth animation, meaning that they did not grow nor they died. They would remain with none growth for very long periods.

What this means, in general, is that such a project would not only determind wich types of plants should even be considered to be taken into outerspace to experiment with, but it could also be a big part in changing the genetic structure of certain plant species so the could grow in other planetary gravity fields. This type of genetic modification could be accomplished through the means of gravity manipulation technics.

If people are thinking that we could just take plants onto the moon

(for exmp) and expect for them to grow just as they do here, They are very wrong. All plants are accustomed to this gravity and when removed, there could be serious problems. This project could modified plant species to grow on other gravity field through gravity modification. There is not going to be another method other then taking plants on those environment and hope that they would be able to produce the next generation. This method would be too expensive and time consuming. The Gomeztropism is showing signs that it could do all that without the need to make the outerspace expense trip.

i'm sorry - i had absolutely no intention of inferring that you were a liar (if you were commenting on my earlier post...). the truth is that i am intrigued by this and would like very much see your website and/or documentation of what you are doing...

...but i'm still not a believer and i'm jealous of your user name :)

Your picture is in the Science Gallery under Biological Sciences. On the right side of the form when you are making a post is a section called My Pics. Use that to attach your picture in one of your posts.

Just for clarification, Tormod and I are both in this picture, so we have proven to the skeptics that we are indeed two different people...

Bill

I am new to this forum business so I don't really know how all of this works yet. But I want to mention to Blumski that - it's cool. I am not offended. I came up with the name because I have been researching the energy we call gravity for a very long time. After many years I could now finally say that I got the hang of it. I could now understand how and what it is about.

I hope you guys are injoying this information as much I am injoying the sharing of it.

Just letting you know that I could provide a picture of my upside down plant project. But I don't know how to download it. I press on " insert an image " and It requieres an URL. I pressed on my pics (open) and I don't know what to do to download it. It is not very clear.

Need a little help. Anyone.

Once you have opened "my pics" you should have a window that contains your picture. Just click it and it will be added to your post.

You may want to start a new thread in Biology dedicated to your topic, rather than continuing here in the introductions forum. Let me know if you need help.

Bill

I am still not able to download the picture. I get the message:To avoid spamming of our boards, you need to reach a post count of 10 or more before you can post links.

Sorry. I don't know what to do now. I don't even know how many posts I have. But if this is going to become complicated, I will spend more time on other forums. If you do not here from me here, you just might here from me in the media.

It has been cool sharing this information with you guys. I wish I could have at least shown the picture of the project. If someone knows how I could bi-pass this pic problem, I would appreciated. If not, I am gone.