Science Forums

Mr T and the Minister

Tormod

Third image down. The guy to the left is, well. The guy on the right is Norway's Minister of Trade and Industry. The guy in between is my new boss.

Bad Haircut Day but this is our largest, national newspaper! :hihi:

Just wanted to post this - we've just had a marathon day at work hosting a national event to follow the Huygens descent, which was wildly successful (both our event and the descent...).

Link: http://www.aftenposten.no/viten/article948771.ece

Third image down. The guy to the left is, well. The guy on the right is Norway's Minister of Trade and Industry. The guy in between is my new boss.

Bad Haircut Day but this is our largest, national newspaper! :hihi:

Just wanted to post this - we've just had a marathon day at work hosting a national event to follow the Huygens descent, which was wildly successful (both our event and the descent...).

ok, maybe i missed it, but WHERE is the link???

come on, i wanna see Mr. T!

Added the link above. :rant:

very nice. thanks so much for that!

hah...when i clicked the link, i got a popup- in Norwegian! lol

yeah, don't tell alex, but i'm still on the darned laptop, running windows. ugh! hubby promises to set up my computer this weekend though. he better, i've lost so much stuff this past week, it;s not even funny.

nice pic though, Tormod. And you got top billing on the 'who's that' line too!! :hihi:

you got top billing on the 'who's that' line too!! :hihi:

Yeah...I was even interviewed by 6 newspapers and not ONE of them printed my name but that of a more famous colleague of mine. But *I* got my picture with the Minister in the paper. :rant:

(And in Norway they always list names of people in a picture starting from the left).

And NOW I'm crashing..16 hours of work...:xx:

Later!

(And in Norway they always list names of people in a picture starting from the left).

see, i was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... in the states, most of the time (depending on the paper) only the famous people get named. it would be something like >>>" Minister of blah-blah, pictured center, with some associates"... i was trying to make you feel important, since i didn't notice your name anywhere else in the article... :hihi: