Science Forums

Do you remember...?

Boerseun

Dinosaurs?

IDK. ha. I'm too young to remember anything made before VHS players. But the classic TV shows of the 90's will be missed.

Much better than what we get on MTV now-a-days.

Classic shows of the '90s!?!?!?!

Man, there was no classic shows of the '90s!

I stopped watching TV when they cancelled The A-Team, Riptide, MacGuyver and Magnum!

The '80s - now that was television, lemme tell 'ya...

Guest chendoh
:hihi:

Generators rather than alternators in automobiles & if you slowed down the lights dimmed. :eek: :D :lol:

Vacuum powered windshield wipers, every time you stepped on the gas or went up hill they would stop working. :(

having to use payphones - no i see kids no yet teens with mobile phones!

Yeah, I was just thinking of that. I'd always carry around change for the phone. Now it seems that every primary school kid has a mobile phone.

Remember the days when you couldn't be contacted everywhere you went...

having to use payphones - now i see kids no yet teens with mobile phones!

Lmao.. Yes!! I remember the pay phones.. red telephone boxes.. haha.. even dr who had one.. :hihi:

The red telephone boxes were a NZ icon.. I remember as a kid.. we used to tap the phones receiver by subtracting the number from ten.. to get free calls :lol:

Classic shows of the '90s!?!?!?!

Man, there was no classic shows of the '90s!

I stopped watching TV when they cancelled The A-Team, Riptide, MacGuyver and Magnum!

The '80s - now that was television, lemme tell 'ya...

The 80s definitely gave us some great shows, but the 90s gave us Seinfeld and Star Trek Voyager. They were the shows I liked anyway... :lol:

Guest chendoh

The Ed Sullivan Show, had the US premier of the 'Beatles' & 'Stones' early 60's

I Love Lucy, Sargent Bilko, Beat the clock, I've got a secret, Your Show of Shows, Flash Gorden, The Diana Shore show, The Lawerence Welk Show,

Play House 90, Heckle and Jeckle, The Lorretta Young Show, to name a few, were all shows that started in the late 50's and ran until the mid 60's.

Tv's with a lighted valence around the picture tube....picture tubes!, and tv stations that signed off at 10pm.