Science Forums

Electronic\biology

hello,i have a big conflict about what i want to study and which career i want,my age is 23 now finish my army service , i decided that i want to migrate to aus in the next couple of years ,so i need a profession , i always like biology but in my country peaple with 2,3 degrees in biologist can do nothing.in the other hand i can study elctronics engineering that it demands in all over the world, so what to do going with the heart or with the reality?

i have couple of questions that will realy help me to decide :

1. is biolog in aus can find a good job in his profssion , is he get paid well , what about davances degrees ,its help to find a job .what the salary ?

2. in the demands for skilled migration they demand 3 years of experience in the proffesion,so what if i study 1 degree in biology and continue to master thats take regular 2 years . is it considered 2 years of eperience for skilleds migration interests, and what about p.hd is it considered eperience.

3. for migration interest which direction you advise me to go ( biologistengineering ).

i will be hapy to get any feedback or opinion , thanks a lot .