Science Forums

What are you listening to right now?

Boerseun

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

This fella whippin up a mess of the grass. As dads go I gotta say mines pretty farkin cool.526251_446099488733748_998181368_n.jpg

You'd have to know dad and Hudson to fully appreciate this one...Hudson was a beagle/wolf/husky, I was there when he came into this world and raised him until my landlord made me find him a new home. Being a weird mix and a very odd lookin pup he remained unclaimed until dad offered to take him in. They quickly bonded and were inseperable for more than a decade, they literally went everywhere together in dad's RV until health issues finaly sent poor ol Hudson to meet his maker while they were on dad's usual winter tour of the south. He was an odd lookin puppy, a just as odd lookin dog, but a damn good dog nonetheless.

And now something without all the somberness

Edited by DFINITLYDISTRUBD

• 6 months later...

At this very moment I am listening to the greatest hits by Rare Earth, a late 60's psychedelic, funk, progressive rock band. These guys can really jam, something you do not get at all these days from mainstream music. It is amazing to think that this was top ten music in their time.

I listen to Snow Patrol's music a lot these days. My favorite is Chasing Cars. I have loved this song since I heard it on Grey's Anatomy. I think that the song is one thing that added more emotions to the second season finale of the medical drama. 

I listen to all types of music but right now I have the radio on and there is some stupid song on it. I have a feeling before the work day is over I am going to break out some CD's (yep, still have those things) and kick some Led Zeppelin to get things moving.

• 2 weeks later...